Monday, April 2, 2012

About:

"All good things are wild and free." - Henry David Thoreau

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Brittany, and I am not afraid to admit that starting a blog is somewhat intimidating. I'm not sure why though. So, to start off, here's a few things about myself:
1. First and foremost, I am a Christian. That is the most important thing.
2. I abuse the travel section of Pinterest. Hotwire, Priceline, and Expedia are all bookmarked on my laptop, and I downloaded the Travelocity app onto my Ipod the other night. It is safe to say I have a rather severe case of wanderlust.
3. I am a natural dirty blonde, which is a nice way of saying my natural hair looks like unpolished pewter.
4. As a teenager I was a kick boxer, which led to bad arches, which led to me not really being able to wear heels. Like at all. I will now accept your pity.
5. I grew up in Ireland, and a very large portion of my heart will always be there.
6. I still have my very first car; the one I took my driver's test in. It will truly break my heart when the old bird dies.
7. I am rather obsessed with fashion and food. If I am not thinking about one, I am thinking about the other. This is not my fiance's favorite thing about me.
8. I have a fiance who will become a husband on June 9 of this year.
9. I am a consummate literature nerd. I also am rather a fan of art, music, culture, and architecture.
10. The Premier League is where it's at. Liverpool Football Club specifically is it. 

I think that's quite enough for now. Have a happy day!

Word of the day: Wanderlust - a strong desire to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment